Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween





Scott was working late once again on Halloween. It is the last day of the month every single year, go figure. I took the boys trick or treating with some families in the ward after a picnic at the park. It was great fun. Perfect weather! Scott came home at 8 and took them out for another hour! Gotta get all of the candy we can right? I only had 1 trick or treater. I had to donate all of my door candy to Seth's teacher and Scott's work. I am ready to throw away all of the kids candy to get rid of it too. I hate it and love it too!

5 comments:

Kira said...

I am sick of the candy. I put Lee loose on it. Probably not good for him. I can't believe you finally posted, I thought we were going to have to wait until the little lady joins your family.

Amara said...

your pumpkins look SCARY! So glad to see a post again! My kids' candy was all gone in 2 days. They had a big eating helper though.

belann said...

Also glad to see a post. Wonder why you only had one trick or treater in your neighborhood? End of the block? Uphill? Love those boys.

Deja said...

I'm so glad you're posting. I check and I check and now you're here.

I love their costumes, love the pumpkins. You ought to put up the picture of your pretty apron ...

Lynn said...

Oh, I just sent all of the candy in the house to Iraq. Let them all eat it. Don't want it in the house.
Glad to see your post.