Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Brinlee





Yeah. Brinlee finally came. May 4, 2009. Started contracting Monday morning at 6:30. Didn't believe it so I went back to sleep. Finally I called Kira and Julianne until they started (contractions) getting closer. They started at 8 min apart but I was hesitating. I jumped up to get ready and get dressed and then they were 5 min apart. I hurried the boys in to the car and drove down to escondido, palomar hospital because calling someone to drive me would waste time. On the way down they were 3 min apart. Yikes! but I was NOT going to deliver anywhere else (including the highway). Checked myself in and waited with the boys for Scott and his parents to arrive. They didn't take very long. 2.5 hours later came Brinlee May. Finally! Here are a few first pics. Will post more later when I have the energy to dress her up and put bows in her hair! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her next month.

Amara said...

Kind of cool --she has more hair than her Dad! Are you taking phone calls? I don't want to bug ya'

Terry Family said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! Hope you get some rest!

Kira said...

Savannah says, "WWWWAAAAAA" roughly translated..."why are we here and not there?

Launie said...

Awwww! I am so happy for you Meesha! She is so cute. Congrats on baby sister!

Sylvia and Craig said...

Congratulations! What a quick labor-hope you are recovering quickly too! She is so sweet-can't wait to see more pictures soon! Love the name~

annie said...

Yay! I'm so happy she is here. I can't wait to meet her. Wow, that you made it to the hospital!!

summer said...

I have been checking in to see this little bundle! She is so cute! I'm sure the boys adore her and it looks like Baby Brinlee has her daddy wrapped around her finger already! I hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures!

belann said...

Since we got to meet her already, we can say first hand, "she is very, very cute."

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Barton family! We are so glad that you finally got your little girl. We know how long you have waited. She is so cute!

I'm a little slow at checking things or I would have written sooner.