Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter fun





Easter was a fun day. OK OK OK I will post a horrid picture of me pregnant. The puffy princess! Our Easter picture last year was lost with my camera at Sea World so I am glad we got one this year and it is a last family picture before our new addition! It was a beautiful day outside. Scott and Mike decided to wrestle for Scott (they will be learning wrestling techniques in the academy and Mike is really into wrestling). It was hilarious. Scott is really strong, he's been working out like mad. Mike is really good at wrestling techniques. Can you guess how it turned out? Scott outweighs Mike by 50 lbs but... Woo hoo hot body Scotty!!!

1 comment:

Deja said...

I just feel excited for Scott, doing what he's always wanted to do. Go Scott!

And you're a pretty pregnant lady. Go Mama!